PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING POLICY as per Legislative Decree 196/2003 and Regulation EU 679/2016
NEW ANCORVIS S.R.L., in thanking you for your interest and trust in our services, informs you that it is the Data Controller - pursuant to articles 4 and 28 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 Privacy Code (hereinafter “Code”), and articles 4, no. 7) and 24 of Regulation EU 2016/679 of 27th April 2016 concerning the protection of natural persons (hereinafter, “Regulation”) - of your personal data.
1. Subject of processing and source of data.
The subject of the processing activity is personal data (for example but not limited to company name, contact details, addresses, email address) provided by you at the time of registration on the portal.
2. Primary purposes of processing.
NEW ANCORVIS S.R.L. shall process your data primarily for registration on the portal and in order to use the relative services, including therein the possibility to manage the available products, or rather, for purposes strictly linked to the fulfilment of contractual and functional activities in order to fulfil contractually derived obligations, and also to fulfil precontractual, fiscal and other obligations set forth by the law, by a regulation, by EU legislation or an order by an Authority (for example concerning anti-money laundering) and to exercise the rights of the Controller, for example the right of defence in court
3. Secondary purposes of processing - marketing.
NEW ANCORVIS S.R.L. shall process you data secondarily for the purposes of commercial promotion, advertising, follow-up, to solicit buying behaviour, for market research, surveys (by phone, online or using questionnaires), statistical processing, other sample marketing research in a broad sense in relation to products and/or services that relate to the company, so-called processing for marketing purposes. By providing consent for processing for marketing purposes, the Data Subject specifically acknowledges the promotional, commercial and marketing purposes and expressly authorises processing. You may be contacted via email, sms or using equivalent electronic tools, or by traditional post or contacted by an operator using all the provided contact numbers. If you prefer to be contacted using only one or certain contact means, you can make an express request using the form made available to you. In compliance with current legislation, we inform you that consent for marketing purposes must be express, documented, preventive and entirely optional.
4. Communication and transfer of data.
NEW ANCORVIS S.R.L. may communicate and/or transfer your data also to third parties that provide the Company with administrative, IT, logistics and consulting services. You can receive an up-to-date list from our Data Processors by sending a request via traditional post or email to the contact details indicated below. Public Administrations or other bodies provided for by the law or regulation for the primary purposes of processing specified in point 2, shall communicate your data to the appointed Data Processors and with your specific prior consent, may transfer your data to its networks of agents, logistics companies responsible for shipments, banks and financial institutions in general, or to companies that fall within the same category of goods, also in relation to the marketing purposes indicated in point 3.
5. Method of processing and retention period of personal data.
NEW ANCORVIS S.R.L. informs you that the processing of your data shall be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and may also occur using automated means designed to store, manage and transmit such data and shall occur using suitable tools, within reason and based on current techniques, which guarantee safety and confidentiality through the use of suitable procedures that prevent the risk of loss, unauthorised access, unlawful use and diffusion. In regards to personal data processed for marketing purposes, such data shall be stored in respect of the principle of proportionality and in any case until the purposes of processing have been achieved or until consent is specifically revoked by the Data Subject, whichever occurs first. After such time, the data shall be destroyed or made anonymous. Personal data is saved on the server and shall not be transferred outside the single European area. If suppliers of company hardware and/or software intend to move outside the European Community, suitable protection measures shall be evaluated to preserve the data
6. Data Controller and Data Processor.
The identification details of the Data Controller are as follows:
New Ancorvis Srl – Via dell’Industria 15 – Bargellino – 40012 Calderara di Reno (BO)
Tel. 051 6463070 – Fax 051 6463076 – Web: WWW.NEWANCORVIS.EU
The up-to-date list of Data Processors is available at the aforementioned offices.
7. Rights of the Data Subject and their exercise.
Pursuant to article 7 of the Privacy Code and pursuant to articles 13, paragraph 2, letters (b) and (d), 15, 16, 17 18, 19, 20 and 21 of the Regulation, we inform the Data Subject that:
- a) they have the right to ask the Data Controller for access to their personal data, for its rectification or cancellation or limitation of its relative processing or to oppose its processing, and also to request the portability of their data in the specified cases;
- b) they have the right to make a claim to the Data Protection Authority, following the procedures and instructions published on the official website of the Data Protection Authority, www.garanteprivacy.it;
- c) any changes or cancellations or limitations of processing further to a request by the Data Subject - unless shown to be impossible or requiring disproportionate effort - shall be communicated by the Company to each of the recipients to whom the personal data has been transmitted. The Company may reveal such recipients to the Data Subject should the latter make such request.
- d) they have the right to data portability, the Client has the right to receive their personal data in a structured format, of common use, which is legible on electronic supports. They also have the right to obtain, where technically possible, the transmission of their personal data directly from one Data Controller to another.
The exercise of rights is not subject to any restrictions in form and is free of charge.
Your data shall be stored for a period of 10 years from the date of dissolution of the contract or termination of the effective relationship.
The Client has the right to oppose the processing of their personal data at any time. In this case the data shall no longer be processed unless New Ancorvis s.r.l. demonstrates legitimate reasons to continue processing, that is, in order to satisfy their legal obligations.
- registered letter with return receipt to New Ancorvis Srl – Via dell’Industria 15 – Bargellino – 40012 Calderara di Reno (BO)